Home Buying Process – Mortgage Process – How To Buy A Home
- Are you a first time home buyer?
- Do you own a home and need to refinance?
- Do you need a home equity loan or a debt consolidation loan?
- Are you looking to buy a move up home or down size your current home?
If any of these apply to you, or if you need to find a mortgage, below you should find links to many different resources on GetPrequalified.com.
Below you will find important information on how to buy a house as well information on the home buying process. We also discuss some aspects of the mortgage process which is closely related to the home buying process and how to buy a house. Get Prequalified is a great place to learn about what is involved in buying a home, getting a mortgage, finding out about home buyer grants and information to help you buy a home.
First Time Home Buyer
Are you a first time home buyer? Get Prequalified is a great place to learn about what is involved in buying a home, getting a mortgage, finding out about home buyer grants and information to help you get into your first home.
- FHA Home Programs Are Great First First Time Buyers
- How Do I Qualify For A Mortgage?
- Complete List of First Time Home Buyer Articles
You need to have credit history to get a mortgage, there is just no way around it.
Credit Report and Scores
Your Credit Profile and Credit Scores are probably the most important aspect of qualifying for a mortgage. It is important to get your credit report and scores as soon as possible once you are ready to buy a home. You may find unexpected problems and trying to fix your credit at the last minute could delay getting your mortgage, or worse yet cause you to not qualify for any financing.
- Get Credit Report
- What Happens To My Credit Score If I Shop Around For A Mortgage?
- Five Fico Score Factors That Make Up Your Credit Scores
Apply For A Mortgage
Applying for a mortgage is a critical step in purchasing a home or refinancing your mortgage. The key to this step is to tell the truth about your income, assets and other financial information. Your loan officer will verify everything you tell them anyway.
- Select A Loan Officer
- Pre Qualify Vs Pre Approve
- Review All Loan Program Articles
- Complete List of FHA Home Loan Articles
Shop for a Home
Turned Down? Options To Take To Qualify
One reason many home buyers are having problems qualifying for a mortgage is because of poor credit reports and credit scores. If this is you, Get Prequalified has the resources to get your credit back on track.