Have you dreamed about what features you want in your new home? Here is a list of items to keep in mind as you put together what your new house should have.
- Home Buyer Real Estate Checklist – Wish List and Needs List
- Steps To Buying A Home – The Whole Process
Hire A Real Estate Agent
You can go it alone in buying a home, but real estate agents can keep you out of a bad real estate deal while finding you just the right home and negotiating the best deal for you.
- I Want To Hire A Real Estate Agent – What Do I Ask Them?
- How Do I Pick A Real Estate Agent – More Questions To Ask
Get Pre Approved for Financing
Before you start your home search find out how much home you can afford to buy. Your first call should be to a loan officer or a lender. You’ll need to find a loan officer, get your credit report and scores and perhaps even do some work to improve your credit in order to qualify.
- What Questions To Ask When Shopping For A Loan Officer
- Get Pre-Qualified Then Pre-Approved Then Find A Home
- FHA Loans – The Best Mortgage For First Time Home Buyers
- Mortgage Loan Expenses
Search For a Home
There are many resources to find a home including friends, family, co-workers, real estate agents, newspapers, real estate magazines, and number on-line real estate property search websites.
Making an Offer and Contract Contingencies
Submitting an offer on a home is exciting. Use an experienced Real Estate Agent to negotiate on your behalf. Be sure to pay attention to any contingency clauses in the contract. Once you pass a contingency there is no going back.
View our full list of: Home Buying Real Estate Articles.